Oh hey there…. remember me? Well it’s certainly been a long time between chats now hasn’t it. Let’s get straight to it.
- Spring is here and it’s my absolute favourite time of year (equal first with Autumn because I got married in Autumn so it was always going to be a shared position for first)
- Months ago I shaved an undercut in my hair because I have the THICKEST hair in the world and my hairdresser told me it would “change my life”. It didn’t. But the good news is that my undercut has finally grown out long enough to go into a weee pony tail which is a massive victory for summer
- The Jacaranda trees are blooming and it’s blooming gorgeous throughout the city
- The new season of Homeland has started so I’ll Brb………
- Just kidding. Even though I am obsessed with that show I will finish what I’m writing here
- I’ve been spending time at my twinnies house while her partner is away for work and we’re all about candles and flowers and wine and there are no complaints from me. Plus she cooks – real good
- I’ve been doing some redesign work on the blog and there are some big changes coming because it’s time y’all, it is time
- After four years of trying I finally obtained tickets to Diner en Blanc in Brisbane and it was all kinds of amazing which I can’t wait to tell you about
- I wish you all a fabulous Thursday because in my experience not much happens on a Thursday so prove me wrong and share your wins of the week!
Enough about me… how have you been doing??
On the desktop there is: